1. Background information
- This policy applies to the Website operating at the url address: https:// likor.pl
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is:
KORNEL FRANKOWSKI “LIKOR EAST-WEST PROMOTION” BIURO HANDLU ZAGRANICZNEGO
ul. Świerzawska 1, 60-321 Poznań
- The operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data to present the offer or information.
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in user’s devices (the so-called “cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). With it, personal data entered on the website is encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- Users’ passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works one-way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing users’ passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the Operator’s server: OVH Sp. z o.o.
- Registration data of the hosting company:
OVH Sp. z o.o.,
ul. Swobodna 1, 50-088 Wrocław
KRS: 0000220286, NIP: 8992520556, REGON: 933029040
- The hosting company:
- applies data loss protection measures (e.g. disk arrays, regular security copies),
- applies adequate measures to protect processing sites in case of fire (e.g. special extinguishing systems),
- applies adequate measures to protect processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (e.g. dual power lines, generators, UPS backup systems),
- applies measures to physically protect access to data processing sites (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system (e.g. environmental conditions control, specialized air conditioning systems),
- applies organisational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
- has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- In order to ensure technical reliability, the hosting company maintains logs at the server level. The following may be saved:
- resources defined by a URL identifier (addresses of requested resources – websites, files),
- time of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- client station name – identification implemented by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
- the URL of the website previously visited by the user (referer link) – in the case when the access to the Website was made via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the IP address,
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering of services through recorders on the website,
- information related to the handling of electronic mail addressed to and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information about the use of the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the Administrator’s obligations.
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. regarding accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for no longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to, within the scope of processing indicated in point 3.3 c), the processing of personal data in order to exercise legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, whereas the right of objection will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing interests, rights and freedoms overriding your interests, in particular to establish, pursue or defend claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, activities consisting in automated decision making, including profiling, may be undertaken in order to provide services under the concluded agreement and in order for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send it outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The Website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The Website, in some cases, may save information to facilitate linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears in the URL of the website that has the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to handle the service request or business contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. Administrator’s logs
- Information about user behaviour on the Website may be subject to login. This data is used to administer the Website.
7. Important marketing technics
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for tailoring advertising messages to the user behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track them, however, in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is cookies being enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution that examines user behaviour by creating heat maps and recording behaviour on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that they do not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Website User and are designed to use the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time of their storage on the user’s device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the User’s device and has access to them is the Operator of the Website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the objectives specified above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until the User removes them.
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies in the User’s device. Users of the Website can change the settings in this area. The Internet browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in help ordocumentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookie files placed in the Website user’s device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc., USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc., USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc., USA).
9. Management of cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the User does not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please note that deactivating the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences, may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: