- All texts and important artwork elements, pictures, logotypes and all elements which are not treated as background, but are essential project part, have to be placed 10 mm from the cutting line. Remark: The cutting tolerance = 1 mm.
- We accept most of popular file formats: PDF, EPS, TIFF, PSD, JPG, AI - all prepared for PC (not Mac).
- Before generating printable files please note that we require all texts to be converted to „curved fonts”.
- The project must be sent in scale 1:1 without masks, layers or paths (flattened files).
- All projects should have 5 mm bleeding.
- Before printing a project of very complex colour structure we require a „proof” to be sent to our company (to obtain 100% colour precision)
- Offset printing, digital offset printing, UV printing: colours in CMYK.
For digital and offset printing the optimal resolution is 300 DPI („dot per inch”)
- Bitmaps in CMYK - the CMYK colours’ saturation should be at least 8% for each colour. Black colours should have parameters C-30 %, M-30 %, Y-30 0%, K-100%
- Silk screen printing: colours in Pantone.